As a family owned and operated training company we’ve been helping both corporate and SME businesses since 1988. Because fire and other major emergencies can destroy lives and businesses our sole aim is to provide you with engaging, intuitive training and services because it’s too late to discover how to respond to an emergency once it occurs.
Our training will equip your staff with the skills required before an emergency happens, and how to evacuate safely and quickly if required.
Legislative requirements – We can also assist you with the various state and federal OH&S Legislation obligations requiring employers to have trained wardens to marshal staff, contractors and visitors to safe places in the event of an emergency, as per the new Australian Standard (AS3745-2010).
1. One phone call – One call for your Warden, Extinguisher, First Aid & Safety Equipment needs.
2. We guarantee our Work – If you are not satisfied with our training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money.
3. National Accreditation – Our certificates are accredited and nationally recognised
Don’t get caught with non-recognised training.
4. We walk the talk – Our trainers are experts in their field, with over 200+ years combined emergency services, fire safety, paramedic and nursing experience.
We KNOW what’s required in the heat of the widest range of emergencies.
5. We Build skills & confidence – Our fire and emergency training courses will give your staff the skills and confidence to make the right decisions and act quickly in the event of a workplace emergency.
6. Competitive Pricing – We offer very competitive pricing.
7. Our Clients – We’re trusted to train teams of some of Australia’s most respected organisations such as Bunnings, McDonald’s, Victorian Legal Aid, Master Builders Association and more.
8. Training – Your training can be undertaken either on our premises or onsite at your workplace at no additional cost and can be tailored to suit your organisation’s needs.
9. Our Training is Safer – During extreme weather take your training indoors using our digitally controlled equipment.
10. Environmentally Responsible – We use state-of-the-art training equipment – no smoke or chemical residues allowing outdoor or indoor training.